Join Terra Luna and REAP for a fall-inspired garden picnic dinner in the garden
About this Event
Join Terra Luna and REAP for a night spent capturing the last bit of eat-outdoors weather with a picnic-style dinner of fall-inspired food and new friends in Terra Luna’s Fishtown garden. We’ll provide the cozy atmosphere—think: blankets to spread out on amongst the flowers, a spread of delicious plant-forward food prepared by REAP’s Zach Rice, hot toddies for all, and mason jars for any additional drinks you’d like to bring—and you simply bring yourself, a sweater and an appetite.
Throughout the night, you’ll eat, drink, explore the garden (Terra Luna’s Elise Hanks will be giving tours to anyone interested in diving a bit deeper), and soak in the breezy fall evening before we’re all pushed to a season spent indoors.
What you’ll get from the evening:
• A dinner of fall-inspired, plant-forward food—some of it even incorporating herbs straight from the garden you’re sitting in—enjoyed picnic-style (think: on blankets with your friends!)
• A warm hot toddy to sip on (If you’d like to sip on wine, beer, or whatever else floats your boat instead, simply BYOB)
• A delightful gift bag filled with herbal goodies from Terra Luna, treats from REAP, and recipes from both of us to keep the fall love going in your own kitchen.
• A tour of the Terra Luna garden, if you’re interested!
A few notes about this event:
• We’ll say a prayer to the weather gods beforehand, but if it does rain, the rain date for this event is October 22nd.
• We’ll be picnicking outdoors where there are no restrooms; however, you can always run into La Colombe for a coffee-and-bathroom break.